Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mugshots

Almost everything Tom Brewer has posted about CADCAM software for years has turned out to be bad advice/wrong:

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

"Jon, I never forgot any of your postings about SDRC I made the wrong
decision in spite of what you said. There have been a number of times
that my Wife has told me to be careful in dealing with someone and
after words says "I told you so". She earned the right to say it as
well as you have earned the right to say I TOLD YOU SO. I made a
decision that went against my better judgment and as usual it turned
out poorly." .... Tom Brewer

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

"I do not purchase programs unless I know before hand that they are
what I want and/ or need."... Tom Brewer who can't follow his own
advice. See above.

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

"I have shot myself in the foot, not an easy thing to do when it is
in your mouth and your head is in your ass."... Tom Brewer admitting
what he's often like.

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

Someone who has a proven track record of not being able to deal with
or accept the kind of change that occurs in the cadcam market... now
that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.

Ignorant:

Tom Brewer's failure to understand who Matt Lombard really is.

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

Tom Brewer's unable to comprehend what's on the cover of the
SolidWorks Bible:

"Whether you're a new, intermediate, ...."

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

Someone who can't understand more than a simple "I love it!" or "I
hate it!" type of comment ... now that's ignorant or should we say
that's Tom Brewer.

Conclusion:

Tom Brewer thinks he's a SolidWorks expert. A SolidWorks expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.