Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] 65hemi@gmail.com is offline

Default Large anvils

I have a 350-pound anvil I am getting ready to post on Craig's List in Tulsa. It is in good usable condition.

Bill G

On Wednesday, July 17, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi All,

I see posts concerning blacksmithing here, so this should be appropriate.

Any Idea of how much a large ( 350 pound to 500 pound ) blacksmiths anvil should
be worth? And where to get one?

My 135 pounder is too small for some of my projects, but it sure has made itself
worthwhile for lots of things.

Please email me if you have the answers. ( post publically too, for everyone to
learn , but my newsfeed sucks so I may not see it.).

Thanks.

byron