Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Captain Obvious Captain Obvious is offline

Default Mugshots

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 06:20:34 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 8:49:18 PM UTC-4, Captain Obvious wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:32:48 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:31:03 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Mute Banquer must respond!

Respond to what? jon doesn't have to respond to NOT being convicted in a court of law.

You misunderstood my point, which was that Banquer cannot stop himself
from responding, despite refusing to make any meaningful comment on
the accusations.

Here are the facts. Banquer has attracted dozens of detractors over
many years. It happens like this: Banquer says something inane. People
ridicule him. Banquer escalates, almost always falsely accusing his
opponent of lying and worse. He gets personal, his opponents get
personal.

In the case at hand, Banquer pretends that his mugshot is meaningless.
It is not. He has been arrested twice for domestic violence. Ah, but
innocent until convicted, right? We don't know if he was convicted,
but consider the accusations Banquer makes about others, and then read
this judge's decision and comments.
https://casetext.com/case/banquer-v-...-0404728-s-nov
There's no question, he's a lowlife hypocrite, and he's getting what
he deserves. He can change his attitude any time and find his online
life more pleasant. But he won't, because he thrives on
unpleasantness. He claims he's only "telling the truth." Bull****, the
truth is in that judge's comments, and Banquer has no defense against
it.