Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson[_3_] Jon Anderson[_3_] is offline

Default Honda's New Fuel Injected 2-Stroke

On 7/23/2015 5:26 AM, Steve W. wrote:

My last serious dirt bike was an 81 Maico 490. Should have kept it but
didn't want to see that best sitting still. Guy I sold it to raced it
for a couple years then sold it. If the company had been able to keep up
with the changes they would likely still be a dominant track bike.

Oh yes, my ultimate dream bike. No, I can't ride it near it's potential,
but could always go faster on a Maico than anything else. Handling was
magic. The story of what happened to Maico is quite sad really.
Inter-family rivalry/sabotage...

Jon