Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Honda's New Fuel Injected 2-Stroke

Gunner Asch on Wed, 22 Jul 2015 04:52:32 -0700

I dont have (at the moment) much interest in dirt bikes..and I am
getting a bit older..not sure how well Id heal if I went and played
hard on one. Still got the BMW, the Indian/Royal Enfield and am
planning on going after that Triumph Tiger 650 with sidecar that I
traded for.

If I had more experience riding bike, I'd consider getting myself
one. Were I not the sole source of transportation in the family (the
missus doesn't drive).
But not a Harley. They may look nice but "Son, when I was a kid,
bikers were not all accountants and stock brokers."

Sailboats are currently my nut...chuckle...Ill swap off
and play with bikes again probably next summer.

Gunner

--
pyotr filipivich