Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Zoro

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:21:49 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Does anyone have good/bad experience ordering from Zoro, which
is
apparently connected to Grainger?
http://www.zoro.com/?gclid=CMK7ppvO7...w&gclsrc=aw.ds

I've been buying things from Zoro through eBay for a little over a
year now. One problem, but only a small thing. Some pipe hangers
were pulled from the wrong box. Zoro said "Keep those, we'll pick
and
ship the correct ones today. Someone at the warehouse had put just
4
of the wrong items in the bin, so the problem has been corrected
here
now." The replacements came in a week.

In any case, I like Zoro. Check for the item on eBay first. Prices
are even better than in their catalog. Free shipping on orders of
$50
or more.

They asked for a company name. Do they really care if you are a
hobbyist?

Grainger has given me trouble about that in the past if I wasn't
wearing an ID badge.

-jsw