Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grokman Grokman Grokman Grokman is offline

Default Zoro

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 7:21:02 AM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
Does anyone have good/bad experience ordering from Zoro, which is
apparently connected to Grainger?
http://www.zoro.com/?gclid=CMK7ppvO7...w&gclsrc=aw.ds

-jsw

Bought some drill cases from them, sep. fractional, number, to augment my gonzo Huot fract/number/letter case, with extra bottom drawer. I think the Zoro's were Huot as well.
Had the best price, timely delivery, but came damaged, rectangle -- rhomboid, proly from rough handling in delivery.
Was pretty annoyed, but easy enough to bang back in shape that I didn't make a stink about it, so I don't know how they would have responded.