Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Philadelphia man murdered by 13 and 14 year old black teens

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 22:26:41 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 7/18/2015 1:07 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

The best solution is ALWAYS to punish the law abiding gun owners.

So what punishment did they give to you, Tom?

When they came to take away the Jews, I said nothing.....

Gee, I didn't know you were German...or that old. g

This is nonsense. Nobody is being "punished." The only ones who are
"punished" in this case would be criminals who try to get guns.

Of course, certain lobbyists made sure there was no federal money made
available to enforce the federal laws by *state* law-enforcement
officers. So no one gets punished.

--
Ed Huntress