Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Captain Obvious Captain Obvious is offline

Default Philadelphia man murdered by 13 and 14 year old black teens

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:49:28 -0700, Michael A Terrall
wrote:

On 7/20/2015 1:40 PM, Captain Obvious wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:25:21 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:17:57 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

Everybody has a right to self-defense. And, after 67 years, many of
them working in big cities and walking home at night, never having
seen an altercation bigger than a shoving match, I'm glad I haven't
wasted my money or my time lugging a gun around, on the chance that my
one in a million number might come up.

I have been in inner city blues clubs where I felt that I might have a
sign of POTENTIAL VICTIM taped to my back. Not a problem after I
demonstrated I was NOT going to be ****ed with.

Ive posted years ago about the 5-6 times Ive had to actually draw my
weapon

... and every time it was exactly as believable as your 264mph
motorcyle ride. You are the CLASSIC example of the problem with people
who worship guns being the last people who should have them. You'll
never admit to the relationship between your need to dye your hair and
your need to carry a gun. Get off your ass and improve yourself. The
insecurity will fall away. A side benefit will be more living in the
real world instead of inside your cockamamie brain.

gummy-bitch is 61 years old, has few and rapidly obsolescing skills, and
is in poor health. Just how much self-improvement do you think he can
achieve? I'd say it was cruel of you to suggest it, except that I was
laughing to hard at it.

The #1 thing he should do is use however much time he spends here to
instead mime some facsimile of a normal middle class life. He could
start by watching an episode of Leave It To Beaver to study what a
home is supposed to look like. The first thing he'd notice is that it
doesn't include clumps of dog hair or cat **** stains or furniture
that belongs in a dumpster. A baby step for sure, but one could lead
to another. If he lives a few more years he could get to where I was
when I first started delivering newspapers. His other option is to
shoot down the ambition fairy when it overflies his dump on the way to
the migrant camps.