Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Philadelphia man murdered by 13 and 14 year old black teens

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 13:25:21 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:17:57 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

Everybody has a right to self-defense. And, after 67 years, many of
them working in big cities and walking home at night, never having
seen an altercation bigger than a shoving match, I'm glad I haven't
wasted my money or my time lugging a gun around, on the chance that my
one in a million number might come up.

I have been in inner city blues clubs where I felt that I might have a
sign of POTENTIAL VICTIM taped to my back. Not a problem after I
demonstrated I was NOT going to be ****ed with.

Ive posted years ago about the 5-6 times Ive had to actually draw my
weapon in self defense. Fortunately as a civilian..Ive not had to pull
the trigger on any of them. And I pray that continues.

Now Fast Eddy may live in a nice secure place..but lets tape some $100
bills to our backs and he and I can go for a walk in the places I have
to work. He of course will go unarmed..and die..and I will go well
armed..and live.

Here are a couple of tips: First, don't tape $100 bills to your back.
Second, find a better place to work.

Then you won't have to rub your bones raw carrying a gun around.

The poor ******* hasnt a ****ing clue that "HIS " AO may not be the
same AO as the rest of us. **** him.

You aren't "the rest of us." You're an asshole who's so screwed up
that he has to work in shooting galleries, with no backstop.

We did have a shooting in my town once. A guy shot at his estranged
wife through a basement window with a .22 rifle. He missed. That was
in 1979.

There is a reason the asshole is in my killfile. He is a dickhead.

I think the guy who walks around with $100 bills on his back and who
works in a dangerous pesthole is the dickhead.

And the reason you have me in your killfile is that you insulted me so
many times, that when I started calling you on your bull****, you
found it to be too much to handle.

You know this perfectly well.

--