Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Captain Obvious Captain Obvious is offline

Default Because the Susan B. Anthony one dollar coin was so very successful? Confederate History - Dispelling The Myths

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:51:07 +0000 (UTC), One Party System
wrote:

Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moj3tc$a4u$2
:

On 7/20/2015 8:18 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moiujv$j1l$2
@dont-email.me:

On 7/20/2015 5:26 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:mogsa7$2kv

$3
@dont-email.me:

The fat lady hasnt sung yet.

No "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list"; no "264mph
motorcycle ride"; no "8-10' rattlesnakes"; no "wiped down pay phone".
It's all bull****, gummy-bitch, you nutless squat-to-**** faggot.

You sound a trifle nervous.

Not in the least.

Worried are ya?

Not in the least.

Then you aren't very smart.

I'm plenty smart - certainly much smarter than you and gummy-bitch.
gummy-bitch's prattle about a "cull" etc. is nothing but lunatic raving
and bull****. You know this.

Well for one thing oyu know absolutely nothing about me. What kind of job I
have and the tyoe of smarts needed for it.

Let's just say it is heavily dependant on logic.

You're full of ****. It is entirely illogical to believe one word of
the cull nonsense. There isn't a scintilla of evidence it exists, but
a ton of evidence that it is wholly the invention of one dopey
pathological liar.