Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jocques Larry Jocques is offline

Default OT Unified Field Theory of Liberalism

On 7/19/2015 10:55 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 20:14:05 -0700, Larry Jocques
wrote:

On 7/19/2015 5:44 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:56:12 -0700, Martin Eastbourne
wrote:

On 7/19/2015 2:52 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:07:46 -0700, Martin Eastbourne
wrote:

On 7/19/2015 12:43 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:01:24 -0700, Martin Eastbourne
wrote:

On 7/19/2015 11:32 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:27:12 -0700, Martin Eastbourne
wrote:

On 7/19/2015 12:09 AM, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 17:36:03 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

What is this thing you have for Jews, Roger? When I was a kid,
conservatives despised Jews and called them all kinds of demeaning
names.

Now, since a few end-times wackos have decided they'll all die and go
to hell if they don't convert to Christianity at the Rapture,
Christian conservatives are falling all over themselves in love with
Jews and Israel. This, despite the face that US Jews are Democrats
versus Republicans in a ratio of 61:29 (Gallup, Jan. 7 2015).

What gives? Did you all have an epiphany?

--
Ed Huntress

Jesus was a Jew, I don't blame Jesus' death on the Jews, they might have
drove the nails but the sin of all mankind is the reason. Other than
religious reasons, the Jewish people are some of the best people. In
Chicago, the murderers are mostly black and Hispanic, why not the Jews?

Somehow I thought that Jesus was tried, condemned and executed by the
Romans.

At the request of the Jews.

So you are an anti-Semite as well eh?

Stupid, stupid cocksucker gummy-bitch:

12 Then the band and the captain and officers of the Jews took Jesus,
and bound him,

13 And led him away to Annas first; for he was father in law to
Caiaphas, which was the high priest that same year.

14 Now Caiaphas was he, which gave counsel to the Jews, that it was
expedient that one man should die for the people.

15 And Simon Peter followed Jesus, and so did another disciple: that
disciple was known unto the high priest, and went in with Jesus into the
palace of the high priest.

16 But Peter stood at the door without. Then went out that other
disciple, which was known unto the high priest, and spake unto her that
kept the door, and brought in Peter.

17 Then saith the damsel that kept the door unto Peter, Art not thou
also one of this man's disciples? He saith, I am not.

18 And the servants and officers stood there, who had made a fire of
coals; for it was cold: and they warmed themselves: and Peter stood with
them, and warmed himself.

19 The high priest then asked Jesus of his disciples, and of his doctrine.

20 Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the
synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in
secret have I said nothing.

21 Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto
them: behold, they know what I said.

22 And when he had thus spoken, one of the officers which stood by
struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, Answerest thou the high
priest so?

23 Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil:
but if well, why smitest thou me?

24 Now Annas had sent him bound unto Caiaphas the high priest.

25 And Simon Peter stood and warmed himself. They said therefore unto
him, Art not thou also one of his disciples? He denied it, and said, I
am not.

26 One of the servants of the high priest, being his kinsman whose ear
Peter cut off, saith, Did not I see thee in the garden with him?

27 Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew.

28 Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it
was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest
they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.

29 Pilate then went out unto them, and said, What accusation bring ye
against this man?

30 They answered and said unto him, If he were not a malefactor, we
would not have delivered him up unto thee.

31 Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to
your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to
put any man to death:

32 That the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spake,
signifying what death he should die.

33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus,
and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others
tell it thee of me?

35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests
have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were
of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be
delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered,
Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause
came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every
one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he
went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no
fault at all.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...18&version=KJV

Did the Jews demand that Jesus be put to death, or didn't they demand
it, gummy-bitch?

I kick your ignorant ass yet again, gummy-bitch - but that's a given.

So I again admit to being an anti-semite.

Of course. But that's a given.

You are such a chump, gummy-bitch.

(very big **** eating grin)

It's a given, chump.

(very big **** eating grin)

gummy-bitch is a raging anti-semite. It's a given.

(very big **** eating grin)

Ill recite the Kadish over your grave.

You'll do nothing over my grave, gummy-bitch - you'll be dead already by
the time I die. It's a given.