Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Unified Field Theory of Liberalism

Gunner Asch on Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:13:29 -0700

Jesus was a Jew, I don't blame Jesus' death on the Jews, they might have
drove the nails but the sin of all mankind is the reason. Other than
religious reasons, the Jewish people are some of the best people. In
Chicago, the murderers are mostly black and Hispanic, why not the Jews?

Somehow I thought that Jesus was tried, condemned and executed by the
Romans.

Indeed he was. Funny how that always gets turned around...

"It was a mob hit." as I explained to a dorm mate, way beck when.

The reality is that the Authorities in Jerusalem wanted Jesus
"gone" but they couldn't do that, capital punishment being reserved to
the Romans. Who were not at all concerned with differences in Jewish
theology. "What's one god more or less?" So 'da Man' told the Romans
"He wants to be king."
"Nope, not gonna happen" says the Roman officialdom, "wouldn't be
prudent, not going to look good on my OER." The forms are signed,
everything is in order, alles gut ...
--
pyotr filipivich
Most of the intelligentsia haven't studied history, so much