Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Does this count

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 07:00:10 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 17:53:24 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:
Chocolate glaze . Extra raisins . If'n y'all can get here before
they're gone ... I've been doing all our baking except certain
desserts that are the wife's . Bread that is as light and fluffy as
store bought , bread sticks that are better . It's all in how kneady
you are ...

Heathen! Ruining a good chocolate fix with pedestrian raisins? Ick.

Ah , but I didn't make 'em for you , I made 'em for the wife and I .

Doesn't matter who it's for; heathen ways are heathen ways. Repent!

Besides , there's always a semi-sweet bar here for when I get that jones .

Ditto here, but I use artificial sweeteners.

Ever tried dried pineapple dipped in chocolate ?

Ooh, sounds delish. I'll have to try that, loving both foods.

One of my website clients sells gift baskets in Hawaii and sent some
of their dried pineapple. OMG What a difference from the local
store-bought stuff; Night and day. The Hawaiian is simply dehydrated
pineapple and has all sorts of flavor.

I like semi-sweet chocolate, as it contains less sugar and is _dark_
choco.

--
My desire to be well-informed is currently
at odds with my desire to remain sane. --Sipkess