Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B. Slocomb[_3_] John B. Slocomb[_3_] is offline

Default OT Unified Field Theory of Liberalism

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 17:36:03 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

What is this thing you have for Jews, Roger? When I was a kid,
conservatives despised Jews and called them all kinds of demeaning
names.

Now, since a few end-times wackos have decided they'll all die and go
to hell if they don't convert to Christianity at the Rapture,
Christian conservatives are falling all over themselves in love with
Jews and Israel. This, despite the face that US Jews are Democrats
versus Republicans in a ratio of 61:29 (Gallup, Jan. 7 2015).

What gives? Did you all have an epiphany?

--
Ed Huntress

Jesus was a Jew, I don't blame Jesus' death on the Jews, they might have
drove the nails but the sin of all mankind is the reason. Other than
religious reasons, the Jewish people are some of the best people. In
Chicago, the murderers are mostly black and Hispanic, why not the Jews?

Somehow I thought that Jesus was tried, condemned and executed by the
Romans.

On the other hand, most of the Jewish people are Democrats and Jew haters
are Democrats. Democrats use Jews just like they use blacks, lie to them
for votes and oppress them, they want them as slaves to their big
government.

But when someone starts off as one political party and switches, they
usually have more deeper thought than someone that never gets that deep to
question it. This could also apply Atheist converting to believer, or vice
versa. When they articulate their reasoning, I find it interesting and I
learn from them if I agree with them or not.

So, on liberalism, I just simply thought liberals are evil and stupid but I
have friends that are liberals and they aren't evil or stupid so I find it
confusing. Like you Ed, I don't believe you are evil or stupid but I don't
understand why you agree with things that seem evil and disagree with things
that are good. Evan Sayet's explanation explains how good and intelligent
people side with evil and against good.

RogerN

You mean like all those "Liberals" who came up with all these silly
ideas about "freedom from taxation" and a Constitution to guarantee
the citizens rights and all that foolishness?
--
cheers,

John B.