Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Source of one's rights? One's creator, of course was Confederate History - Dispelling The Myths

On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 06:33:59 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

another said:
I would question the "endowed by our Creator with
certain unalienable right." Endowed? What proof do we have for that
statement? Carved in Tablets of Stone?

They were on the tablet that Moses dropped.

Hey, I saw that movie! g Long Live Mel Brooks!

--
The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business
of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty.