Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking Deeds of the Day

On 15 Jul 2015 21:38:24 GMT, (Volker
Borchert) wrote:

Tim Wescott wrote:

The best part is -- I saved $8.50! $7.40 for the motor, and $1.10 for a
replacement shaft! For just an hour's work!

Were it in ThisPartOfRightPondia and Euro instead of Dollar, you'd
even have earned the recently established mandatory minimum salary.

For Tim, I'll bet that his average hourly rate is a wee bit more.
I'll rate his statement with a Facetiousity Factor of 100%.

--
The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business
of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty.