Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Default Confederate History - Dispelling The Myths

As has been pointed out, the US Constitution and the BOR are unique in that it recognizes basic human rights as having been bestowed by the Creator. The documents expressly forbid government to infringe on those rights. The 2nd Amendment puts some teeth in it.

Some of you apparently think that's not the way it should be, just because every other nation accepts the dictates of their government. That's just too ****ing bad. We happen to think our nation's founders got it right.