Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default Drug Test people before you sell a gun or accept food stamps.....

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:58:43 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

F. George McDuffee wrote:

==================

While tongue in cheek, there appears to be more than
adequate justification to require a physical *AND MENTAL*
examination of every ...

I thought that state school districts have until the 12th grade to do required tests like that.

==================
I don't think ignorance/stupidity is the problem.

Personality defects such as egomania, sociopathology,
drug/alcohol abuse, Alzheimer's, depression, adult onset
schizophrenia, etc. and physical defects such as a terminal
illness or chronic incapacating condition seem to be much
more likely problems, and indeed much more dangerous to the
Republic.

--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
silver is the money of gentlemen,
barter is the money of peasants,
but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"