Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Car dolly advice

stryped wrote:
Had to call a tow truck on July 4th as our family car quit on me. I
had it towed to my house. I was able to fix it but it got me thinking
how mice it would have been to have something where I could have
gotten the car myself.

I have been thinking about making a car dolly and wondered what you
thought of these plans:

http://www.trailersauce.com/trailer-...st-components/

Why not buy a rollback and use it for the business? They come in real
handy for moving equipment. Need to move a fork truck to a place without
a dock, want to move a lathe or mill, They are great for that.

In either case though, you need a way to get the equipment to you.

AAA is a good deal some times.

--
Steve W.