Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Everything you didnt want to know about slavery

On Wed, 08 Jul 2015 18:23:15 +0700, John B.
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 21:21:29 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 07:17:30 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 19:59:25 +0700, John B.
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:17:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 07:07:51 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Think Ive not paid my fair share in hummm...45 yrs?

What..no answer?

All those retired folks who are using Medicare..they too are sucking
on the Dole as well?

Fascinating.
--
cheers,

John B.

Jeers.

Gunner

No, they paid for their healthcare. You didn't.
--
cheers,

John B.

So I didnt pay or my Medicare? I am on Medicare btw.

Welll....the California equivelent..MediCal. Same difference. And
yeah..I paid for it.

Got cites that I didnt? Or is this more hogwash blown out your ass?

Gunner

Well, you may be on this or on that but If I remember correctly from
your first posts, pictures of the staple lines and so on, you didn't
mention anything about Medi-this or Cali-that. In fact I remember you
saying that the hospital was after you trying to collect their
money, what was it? 200,000-odd dollars that you owed them? And
subsequent to the gruesome pictures you have mentioned that you were
making periodic payments on the bill.

Loma Linda ****ed something up during my surgery. They wont..wont tell
me what it was. But..they dropped the $175k surgery..to zero. Oh..I
think I know..it was the stroke. I was supposed to go in on a
Thursday for my final release..and drove down to my place in Ontario
Wed night. I had the stroke that night sometime. When I drove..like a
robot...out to Loma Linda hospital..the senior surgeon told me Id had
a stoke...dragging my leg and drooling as I was. He sent me to
Riverside hospital. No care, no followup..no medical checkout..nada He
simply told me to go to the other hospital. So I went back to
Ontario,.,.and sat in the corner of my favorite bar for 9 hours..like
a robot. When they closed..they asked me if I was ok. I guess the
drooling and marginal speech told them something..Id not had a drink
other than Pepsi all day..so they called a friend and told them to
take me home..something was wrong..which he did. He is not..the
sharpest knife in the drawer...

When I woke up the next morning..I was more clear headed and I knew
something was really wrong. So I called another friend..she came and
got me..took me out to Arrowhead hospital. 5 minutes in the waiting
room..and they jerked me out of my chair and took me straight into ER
and did the tests...yup..Id had a smallish but serious stroke.

The stroke ...that was cared for by Riverside Co. ..Arrowhead Medical
Center. 2 shots, 1 IV and 4 days of rather yukky food..and it cost me
$135k. I went in on Friday..their stroke guy didnt show up until
Monday..he had been on a camping trip. Shrug..they released me the
next day.

It's good to know how the hospitals are treating folks so they can
justify the charges they make...

Do a search on "U.S. Medical care", it is appalling. the U.S.
apparently has the highest priced medical care in the world and is
rated last in quality of all the major developed countries.

I hope you realize that you're responding to what is, most likely, a
pile of horse manure.

On the lawsuits: Doctors and hospitals are specifically exempt from
liability for misdiagnosis with EMTALA emergency patients.

That's just one example.

--
Ed Huntress