Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Everything you didnt want to know about slavery

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 07:57:18 -0400, Ned Simmons
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:17:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 07:07:51 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Think Ive not paid my fair share in hummm...45 yrs?

What..no answer?

All those retired folks who are using Medicare..they too are sucking
on the Dole as well?

Fascinating.
--
cheers,

John B.

Jeers.

Gunner

No, they paid for their healthcare. You didn't.
--
cheers,

John B.

So I didnt pay or my Medicare? I am on Medicare btw.

Welll....the California equivelent..MediCal. Same difference. And
yeah..I paid for it.

Got cites that I didnt? Or is this more hogwash blown out your ass?

Gunner

Medi-Cal is not Medicare, it's California's implementation of
Medicaid. Medicaid is, by definition, health care for folks who can't
pay themselves.

Absolutely correct. My mistake. (that pesky stroke still makes me mix
stuff up on occasion)

Its for low income people. Of which Im included. The elderly, the
young, the unemployed..the usual run of people trapped by a failing
economy and a Marxist president and his minions.

Many states have their own name for Medicaid, here in Maine it's
called Mainecare.

Ayup.

Gunner