Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Everything you didnt want to know about slavery

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:17:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 07:07:51 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Think Ive not paid my fair share in hummm...45 yrs?

What..no answer?

All those retired folks who are using Medicare..they too are sucking
on the Dole as well?

Fascinating.
--
cheers,

John B.

Jeers.

Gunner

No, they paid for their healthcare. You didn't.

--
cheers,

John B.

So I didnt pay or my Medicare? I am on Medicare btw.

Welll....the California equivelent..MediCal. Same difference. And
yeah..I paid for it.

Got cites that I didnt? Or is this more hogwash blown out your ass?

Gunner

Well, you may be on this or on that but If I remember correctly from
your first posts, pictures of the staple lines and so on, you didn't
mention anything about Medi-this or Cali-that. In fact I remember you
saying that the hospital was after you trying to collect their
money, what was it? 200,000-odd dollars that you owed them? And
subsequent to the gruesome pictures you have mentioned that you were
making periodic payments on the bill.

But of course, having had one of the "stroke moment" that you so
frequently mention, you've probably forgotten all about that.
--
cheers,

John B.