Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Electrical - what's wrong with this?

On 07/03/2015 1:53 PM, Dave, I can't do that wrote:

I think the well people out here know what they are talking about. ...

I wonder if instead they simply say something and if the customer buys
it and continues to pony up and simply replace what isn't working well
with the same thing it's no skin off their noses...

Have you actually _seen_ and inspected one of these failed sections? I
suppose it would be too much to think you'd have one around and could
post pic's? Is it _really_ abrasion-thinning from the _INSIDE_ of the
pipe or, as I'm guessing outside?