Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can I melt lead?

On 7/3/2015 1:59 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:

OTOH, my brother managed to strip the wax off the kitchen floor
when he spilled a quarter pound of molten lead off the stove. Didn't
get a drop on him, but we found lead under the fridge when we moved
out.
--
pyotr filipivich

My best is having a live primer somehow getting into the boolit reject
can then pouring the rejects into the melt pot. I still have lead spots
on the ceiling and not a speck got on me. I check everything that goes
in the pot very carefully.