Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave, I can't do that Dave, I can't do that is offline

Default Regulating swap cooler temperature

Thanks to All for the suggestions. I will check out the shutters. The windows are all vertical hinged and swing out with a winding mechanism, so spring return looks to be the only option.

I'll check Graingers etc as the neighbor is not too mechanically minded if you haven't guessed already. I'll have to take this on as a project of my own. {sigh}{grin}

I'll see what I can find in the way of Surplus sealed variable speed motors. Might be the better idea. Maybe just put an open-frame motor in a plastic bag. This IS the boonies and we ARE rednecks. OK, just kidding about the plastic bag.

Dave