Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Jenny/Emglo compressor opinions

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:31:23 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .

I have an Emglo gasoline driven portable compressor that has been an
exceptionaly handy compressor. Has a B&S 5hp motor on it that I
need
to replace the seals in the carby..but it worked very well for many
years. Its on my To Do list. $10 at an auction some 10 or so years
ago as I recall. It still works just hunky dorey..but the carby is
bad
and runs like crap. ....

Gunner

Funny, I've had to replace several old float bowl gaskets in the last
few years. I wonder if it's something about the gas.

That, or letting the gaskets dry out between uses/old drying gas
varnishing up...

--
Another belief of mine: that everyone else my age is an adult,
whereas I am merely in disguise.