Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Edge clips

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 23:08:16 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 00:20:50 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 6/26/2015 7:03 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Try here...

http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/
'
There is an entire world of clips, clamps and fasteners around
us...most often in automobiles and rolling stock.

Those clips you are looking for are very common

Gunner

Nice resource!

I found them a year or so ago..the plastic spike thingys that hold the
plastic panel of the drivers door to the Chevy Venture busted when I
replaced the power window switch..so I bought 50 of them..$4.65 plus
shipping as I recall. Autozone wanted $3.50 for (3) of them.

I paid $5 at AutoZone for a little package of clips just so I could
get the one for my tailgate actuation rod.

Very neat layout and easy to use. Best grouping of such stuff Ive
found online so far. Bookmarked em of course.

You betcha!

--
Find out what people will submit to, and you have found out the
exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.