Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Edge clips

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 00:20:50 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 6/26/2015 7:03 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Try here...

http://www.clipsandfasteners.com/
'
There is an entire world of clips, clamps and fasteners around
us...most often in automobiles and rolling stock.

Those clips you are looking for are very common

Gunner

Nice resource!

I found them a year or so ago..the plastic spike thingys that hold the
plastic panel of the drivers door to the Chevy Venture busted when I
replaced the power window switch..so I bought 50 of them..$4.65 plus
shipping as I recall. Autozone wanted $3.50 for (3) of them.

Very neat layout and easy to use. Best grouping of such stuff Ive
found online so far. Bookmarked em of course.

Gunner