Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott[_6_] Tim Wescott[_6_] is offline

Default Edge clips

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 16:47:37 -0700, wrote:

On Friday, June 26, 2015 at 6:08:00 PM UTC-4, Tim Wescott wrote:

Are there clips available for thermopane windows?

--

Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Not that I know of. But Thermopane windows do not have any clips on
the finished window. They rely on the sealant to hold the pieces
together.

You could probably just use c-clamps to hold the pieces of fiberglass
together. And apply sealant except right at the c-clamps. And after
the sealant hos set up, remove the c-clamps , and apply sealant where
the c-clamps were.

I'm trying to come up with a plan B in case we decide that gluing things
together permanently is a bad idea.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services