Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Crane operator license

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:24:36 -0400, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 07:15:59 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

A retired friend pays the commercial registration fee for his
heavy-duty pickup truck, though I doubt Iggy could claim the crane as
his personal car.

There's no chick you couldn't pick up with a vehicle like that!

g Yabbut, any chick requiring that to be picked up would be far
from my radar, duuuuude. (Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!)

--
Find out what people will submit to, and you have found out the
exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.