Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Edge clips

On Friday, June 26, 2015 at 2:35:25 PM UTC-4, Tim Wescott wrote:

Is there such a think as a stock line of clips for various thicknesses of
material?

Your thoughts appreciated, although "Tim! You're crazy!" won't get you
far -- I'm already aware of that.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I do not know of a source, but I think you should give us an idea of what you are trying to do. I have some stainless banding material and it would be no big deal to cut some lengths and bend to shape. But I doubt if the clamping force would be enough. Regular steel banding material is stiffer. You could probably go to Lowes or Home Depot and get some free used banding