Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Picture of a broken crankshaft

On Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:03:10 -0400
Ed Huntress wrote:

On Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:02:03 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

snip
In a (woodworking) shop where I worked , I epoxied a quarter to the
concrete floor . Asshole floor sweeper used my best chisel to take it up .
He did it on a day I was out ...

uh, with all due respect, I think that both of you share some
culpability on that one. d8-)

I had the corner of a $20 bill (just a corner piece, not the whole
bill) sticking out from under the anti-static mat on my workbench. I'm
sure lots of people looked but ;-)

When I was in high school I brazed wood screws to several coins. They
were screwed into several obvious places where I worked on the farm.
Nobody ever got those up in the few years I was around there...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b