Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Thought on LEDs for ceiling light

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"ARW" wrote in message
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 23/08/2015 20:55, wrote:

Daylight are hideous. People tend to assume its just like daytime, its
not.

I prefer cool white to the hideous yellow colour type bulbs. If you
eyesight isn't as good as it once was the cool whites tend to give a
perceived better contrast, especially when viewing the printed page

I've fitted a 300mm x 300mm cool white LED panel in my large(ish)
bathroom and I'm impressed with the even light it gives to the whole
room.

http://www.ledhut.co.uk/commercial-l...anel-1477.html

Pity about the price.

£30.24 from the same company if you tell tham that you are a trade
customer.

Still a mad price.

And your better alternative is?

--