Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Thought on LEDs for ceiling light

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
news
alan_m wrote:

I've fitted a 300mm x 300mm cool white LED panel in my large(ish)
bathroom and I'm impressed with the even light it gives to the whole
room.

I've fitted a circular one in my porch (cheapo on eBay) which is only
marginally thicker than plasterboard it's recessed into. I cut off and
extended the low voltage wiring, so the PSU is completely remote in the
garage. The ring of LED tape 'fires' inwards, illuminating the circular
glass plate through the edge, with a clever diffusion pattern and
reflector above to even out the light pattern.

Similar to this ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291435256908

Trust you to find a light that I have never fitted:-)

It looks OK to me.

--
Adam