Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Going round B&Q

In article ,
wrote:
My 'ilk'? Have you got any idea how much it costs to rent these days?
I'd guess the answer is no. You'll have no idea about how hard it is
for youngsters these days trying to get a start in life.

Its not hard, they just whine about how hard it is. Even on minimum wage
they get way above living costs. The problem is they have no clue about
budgeting and think they're celebrities and can live accordingly.

Another who has no idea what renting costs these days.

--
*OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.