Posted to uk.d-i-y
Johnny B Good Johnny B Good is offline

Default What does the sticker say?

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 16:49:50 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

On 23/08/2015 16:47, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 23/08/15 16:01, ARW wrote:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/0/03/Bestguess.jpg

Spotted it whilst on the way to the pub/beach/takeaway.

Answers on a postcard from Filey preferred but not required.

Bottom sentence is something like, "Please remove this label on
installation"

I thought it said you need a better camera to read this.

That was my initial thought too but, after checking the image properties
and the Fuji FinePix JV500 Andy had used, I decided that a better
photographer would have saved any need for 'guessing games'.

The shot was taken at its wide angle setting (6.8mm) rather than at its
zoom setting (20.4mm) which would have captured enough detail to make the
print readable.

I'm guessing Adam didn't notice the sticker until it was too late to
take a zoomed in shot of the lamp. A good photographer would have noticed
and took the extra 'detail shot' 'just for the record'.

--
Johnny B Good