Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_5_] Graham.[_5_] is offline

Default Weird thunder storm

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:45:28 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

I quite like thunderstorms, and my few close calls have not put me off,
after all if its your day to die, etc. The only issue I had is that now in
later life I have tinnitus, and blame the high db of thunder less than 10
feet away which left me semi deaf for 30 minutes.
Not to be recommended, but then one would not expect it just walking down
the road.
Brian

The most spectacular storm I ever saw was at sea from a cruse ship.

On the same cruse I got my most spectacular view of the night sky
ever.

Puts you in mind of the ancient navigators.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%