chuck

Default Sanyo DS31590 vertical problem

The problem turned out to be the yoke which is only available with the
crt. Thanks for the help. Chuck

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:26:11 -0400, "Jerry G."
wrote:

If you are very sure that you ESR checked, and replaced ALL the bad
caps, then the only thing you have left are some base components, and
the deflection yoke.

The caps you missed are the bad ones... I am convinced that you still
have a bad cap in this one, or the deflection yoke is defective. In
some sets, there are some small caps, and or thermo resistors in the
deflection yoke for compensation. This may not be the case for this
set, but it is a thought. I have had resistors go sort of opened in the
deflection circuits causing this type of fault as well.

But... I am still sort of convinced by your description, and by past
experience there is a cap or two that you missed!