Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mathew Newton[_2_] Mathew Newton[_2_] is offline

Default Going round B&Q

On Saturday, 22 August 2015 08:29:48 UTC+1, harry wrote:
Was in B&Q the other day. (Found what I wanted elsewhere at half the price of B&Q) Ripoff merchants.

But I noticed there was no-one in there young. They were all old gits.
Does no-one young do any DIY these days?
(Is there anyone young on this newsgroup come to that?)

Define 'young'? I'm under 40 and do DIY. You would unlikely find me in B&Q though. Perhaps it is only the over-40s that have not realised there are better/cheaper places to purchase from? ;-)