Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Going round B&Q

On 22/08/2015 12:46, Nick wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
Was in B&Q the other day. (Found what I wanted elsewhere at half the price
of B&Q) Ripoff merchants.

But I noticed there was no-one in there young. They were all old gits.
Does no-one young do any DIY these days?
(Is there anyone young on this newsgroup come to that?)

A while back I was talking to the manager of the Exmouth branch. She told me
that they do not employ anyone under 60.
Far more reliable in their experience.

If you get some guy who's been laying bricks for 40 years he'll probably
have picked up some knowledge about the industry.

Along with a bad back which will make laying bricks a bit hard...

Andy