Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default OT Car Dash Cam

On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 20:24:31 +0100, Santo Brown wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 20:00:48 +0100, Santo Brown wrote:

"DerbyBorn" wrote in message
2.222...
Thinking of getting one as support in cases of accidents.

IMO you need an invisible one so that if the accident
was your fault, you can just not mention it.

Just remove it quickly and hide it.

Easier said than done, particularly if it's a serious accident
and you can't get to it because you aren't free to move.

Can't say I've ever had one of those.

Makes more sense to have an invisible one so that
no one except you knows that there is one in your car.

The invisibility cloak has not yet been invented.

And it makes sense for it to be able to do everything,
provide you with a record of who broke into your car
too and who side swiped it when it was parked or ran
into the back of your car.

Perhaps. But the majority of the time it was someone hitting you when you were driving.

--
I once got the stuffing beat out of me fighting for a girl's honour.
She wanted to keep it.