Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default OT Car Dash Cam

On Sat, 22 Aug 2015 12:47:53 +0100, DerbyBorn wrote:

Thinking of getting one as support in cases of accidents. I recall seeing
enthusiastic reviews some time back (when I wasn't thinking of getting one)
that was about £30.
Has anone any experience of such a cheap camera?

This does me fine: GS8000L - £17 inc postage. I added a large SD card though, it uses it up quick. And buy a known make like Kingston and make sure it's a speed 10 or better, there's some **** SD cards going about that can't handle continuous high speed writing. The first two I bought I had to get refunds for. One was too slow and one broke.

--
I consider exercise vulgar, it makes people smell. -- Alec Yuill Thornton