Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Going round B&Q

"harry" wrote in message
On Saturday, 22 August 2015 16:18:22 UTC+1, Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In articleK7WdnR7LhfWY7kXInZ2dnUU78fednZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk,
wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
wrote:
A while back I was talking to the manager of the Exmouth branch. She
told me that they do not employ anyone under 60. Far more reliable
in
their experience.

And likely cheaper. Working for beer money.

Ah, I see, your usual antipathy for people who actually are prepared
work.

And your usual knack of being unable to see the point.

BTW, why aren't you at work? Last we heard you worked 24/7. Or was that
just another lie?

Some of us worked hard enough to be able to retire and only work at DIY.

Nobody owned up to not being an old git yet I see.

I'm 64 this year and a grumpy old ****.
Does this qualify?