Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Isolator switch

In article ,
adamko2020 writes:
On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 1:54:08 PM UTC+1, ss wrote:
I will be putting a 3-pole isolator in for a timer extractor fan.
It will be located in the bathroom do the regs stipulate if it has to be
a switch or a fused or pull cord.

Thanks

Never seen a fused 3 pole pull cord switch.

Reminds me of the shower at a former workplace.
High ceiling, and the light and shower pullcords were next to each
other on the ceiling, and someone had the bright idea of having
just one pullcord which split to the two switches about 6" below
them. They were always out of sync whenever I went in there - light
on and shower off, or other way around.

--
Andrew Gabriel