Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adam Funk[_3_] Adam Funk[_3_] is offline

Default supermarket fuel

On 2015-08-21, newshound wrote:

On 21/08/2015 08:54, Andrew Mawson wrote:

Many years back, the father of my then current girl friend was adamant
that he would only use Shell, and never BP as his Rover 110 went so much
better on it. I wasn't popular when I pointed out that (at the time)
they shared a delivery fleet and the same tanker delivered both so they
were the same.

That's not necessarily strictly true; tankers normally have several
compartments. Nevertheless, I agree that the non-premium products might
very well be the same.

That reminds me of the sign

SEPTIC TANKS PUMPED
SWIMMING POOLS FILLED