Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Honywell CM927 - better alternative?

David wrote:

As posted a while back the LCD screen on the Honywell CM927 thermostat is
failing.

So is there an alternative wireless programmable thermostat with better
reliability and functionality for about the same price?

I used to recommend Honeywell, but I too have had some failures, the
'down' button on my own has stopped working.

Anyway, Plumbcenter have an own-branded wireless programmable stat for
£51:
http://www.plumbcenter.co.uk/en/heating/domestic-controls-valves/wireless/center-radio-frequency-programmable-room-thermostat/

It is a re-branded Honeywell, albeit an older version.
I've fitted at least 6 of these with no problems yet.

--
Alan
To reply by mail, change '+' to 'plus'