Sofie

Default Zenith SR3587DT Sound OK, No Picture????

Mike:
Obviously buying a replacement board will SPOIL your flawless 100% record
with your method of troubleshooting. .... and I am quoting you......
........ "I have fixed every TV i ran into so far."

Replacing entire circuit boards is almost never a cost effective option for
the service shop business, particularly if the board costs $158..... but if
it is for your own personal repair and you like your television and there
are NO other problems, especially with the CRT performance and
emissions...... ?
.... you will have to make that decision.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

snipped:
"Mike" wrote in different messages

"so, thats how I troubleshoot things, and I dont have a schematic, nor feel
like ordering one for any TV I do, and it works for me every time. I have
fixed every TV i ran into so far."

I just looked up some information, Im just going to replace the whole

board.
they said it would cost 158 bucks for the board, Is this a good price?