Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen[_19_] Stephen[_19_] is offline

Default endoscope, borescope type cameras

Hello,

I did buy a usb camera from ebay so that I could look under
floorboards etc. but I don't know what I have done with it and
besides, my laptop is broken at the moment (battery dead and the power
socket does not make reliable contact withy the plug; I assume the
contacts have worn with age).

I was wondering perhaps a camera with a built-in screen would be
better. Has anyone bought one of these? I'm looking for something
cheap as it will only be for occasional DIY use. Is there anywhere to
buy them from other than ebay? The ones on there only seem to be 1m
long. Is that all that is needed Do they focus further away? I was
thinking if you went under the floor from one side of the room to
another that perhaps a longer one would be more useful?

Thanks,
Stephen.