Leonard Caillouet

Default Mitsubishi VS-4543 - In desperate need of help

The default settings will result in needing to completely align the unit,
which you seem to need to do anyway. If you don't understand how to align
this set any better than you seem to from this post you should take it to an
experienced Mitsubishi tech.

If you want specific help you need to post some specific information, like
how is the picture messed up or which parameters you fiddled with.
Regardless, I doubt that help online will be much assistance in this case.

Leonard Caillouet

"David" wrote in message
om...
Hello, I was trying to change the settings in the advanced menu screen
(technician's screen). Unfortunetly, I messed up the settings and I
forgot to write down the initial settings. If anyone has a Mitsubishi
VS-4543, I would be very grateful if you could please post the default
settings for the "CONV GEO" subscreen. To get to this, you have to
press "MENU" then 2357 and press the "AUDIO" button until you get to
the "CONV GEO" screen. Once you are there, please press "VIDEO" to go
through all of the settings and write down all of the default numbers
to the right of the 3 or 4 letter abbreviation. Thanks in advance!